Friday, November 2, 2012

New Disney Princess

The other day, there was massive news that Disney bought Lucasfilm, and the internet was flooded with fan art supporting the merger. I guess I'm not the only person to think of this idea, but hopefully you guys like it anyway. I am honestly excited for the first time in years about the prospect of new Star Wars movies. I am a HUGE fan of the original trilogy, and lately it's been tough to muster up any enthusiasm for the property. (I think a piece of my soul died when they made Star Wars M&M characters.) But...there is, as they say, a new hope. 2015 can't get here soon enough!

2 comments:

Clipping Solutions said...

it's wonderful. I love this so much
clipping path service|Photo Retouching services|Vector Tracing

Betty Bilton said...

Hey! I am Madina and I really love your blog, each post tells smth interestig and the one you posted here on new Disney Princesses is co cute. I also want to share smth with you and it is the link to my portfolio https://www.bat-safe.com/profile/kylipump/profile where I post info about myself, and some of my works (wriitng one) I also write on different movies so maybe it will be useful for you.