Friday, May 18, 2007

My first blog


This is the first entry in an ongoing blog showcasing some of my work. Thanks for stopping by. This first post is in honor of the 30th anniversary of Star Wars. I thought I'd get the ball rolling with a little Luke Skywalker done in my "Bubblehead" style. Although, to be fair, this style has gone through a bit of adjustment since I read Cartoon Modern and got the retro bug.
Thanks again for reading, and bookmark this page, as there will be lots of new fun artwork coming soon!

1 comment:

Clinton said...

Hi Jeff, I found your blog surfing around Cold Hard Flash for useful techinques. I like your artwork a great deal. I was wondering if you can share with me how you render your illustrations. I also noticed the grainy texture effect in your work, how did you do that? Thanks!