Sunday, May 13, 2012

NEW 30 Day Drawing Challenge Days 16-20

Hey Guys, sorry I've been away from my blog for a while. I've been doing a lot of freelance and gallery work, but I should be back on track here shortly. Here are some more drawing challenge illustrations. Day 16 is "Pain in your life". I chose to draw my puberty years. A spotty face mixed with unsightly braces and a dreadful looking headgear made my adolescence quite awkward. Day 17 is "First crush". It was senior year in High School and I fell for a girl hard. I wrote pages of love letters that I never sent, and obsessed over her every day. But,unfortunately for yours truly, I was to be cast into into the great sad ocean known as "the Friend Zone". Day 18 is "Outer Space", and I drew some characters from Star Trek, just to spite my friend Josh, who assumed (probably correctly) that I was going to do something Star Wars related. SEE, JOSH! I don't have a one track mind! Day 19 is "Favorite Holiday". I don't really have one, so I just drew something to entertain myself. Day 20 is "Faux Pas". I've done this. Have you? Thanks for checking out my drawings guys!

No comments: