Monday, May 28, 2012

NEW 30 Day Drawing Challenge Days 23-30

Hey Guys and welcome back to the last post of the new Drawing Challenge. I was out of town last week, so I didn't get a chance to work on these, but better late than never, right? Ok, so Day 23 is "You as the opposite sex". I drew myself pretty hot, but let's be honest, I'd probably look a lot like Blossom ca. 1996. Day 24 is "A Toy". Lately I've been really into buying Hot Toys figures, which are extremely high end action figures with dead on likenesses of the characters. Not for kids, sorry! Day 25 is "The Boogeyman". Day 26 is "Video Game", so I drew my favorite: Resident Evil. Day 27 is "Favorite Disney Character". It was almost impossible to choose, but who doesn't like Ursula, the Sea Witch? Day 28 is "A Hobo". While the term isn't really PC anymore, I get the gist, so I drew a crazy cat lady. Day 29 is "Internet Meme", so I drew Hipster Ariel. Maybe I was still in a Disney mood from before. Lastly, Day 30 is "A Concert Moment", for which I drew myself attending Lilith Fair. The concert wasn't bad, but I couldn't help feeling totally out of place. So that's it! Thanks for reading and keeping up with me on this journey. 2 straight months of drawing challenges done! I'm not going to take a break though-- I've got lots of awesome stuff in the works that I will post as soon as I can! Thanks guys!

No comments: