Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Evolution of Charlize Theron

One of my favorite actresses has to be Charlize Theron. Obviously I didn't include every one of her memorable roles, but I tried to choose some of her most iconic ones. Who could have predicted the icy blond temptress cat-fighting with Teri Hatcher in 2 Days in the Valley would be in a few short years, become one of the most acclaimed actresses of her generation with her utterly fearless and terrifyingly intense performance in Monster? I hope you enjoy this tribute to the evolution of this incredible actress.

4 comments:

Marko Jovanovic said...

Really great blog and illustration you make...I will enjoy your new work...Greetings from Belgrade!

maldita malditadice said...

hey gUy it is super!!!! you are a TRUE ARTIST

maldita malditadice said...

hey gUy it is super!!!! you are a TRUE ARTIST

Solo Galura said...

This has to be my one of my favorites. I really love the Eon Flux, it cuter than I remember.