Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Evolution of Charlize Theron

One of my favorite actresses has to be Charlize Theron. Obviously I didn't include every one of her memorable roles, but I tried to choose some of her most iconic ones. Who could have predicted the icy blond temptress cat-fighting with Teri Hatcher in 2 Days in the Valley would be in a few short years, become one of the most acclaimed actresses of her generation with her utterly fearless and terrifyingly intense performance in Monster? I hope you enjoy this tribute to the evolution of this incredible actress.

5 comments:

Marko Jovanovic said...

Really great blog and illustration you make...I will enjoy your new work...Greetings from Belgrade!

Unknown said...

hey gUy it is super!!!! you are a TRUE ARTIST

Unknown said...

hey gUy it is super!!!! you are a TRUE ARTIST

Solo said...

This has to be my one of my favorites. I really love the Eon Flux, it cuter than I remember.

fashion shoes said...


Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
Christian Louboutin pumps 12cm Leopard Patent Leather Pointed
Christian Louboutin pumps 12cm Nude pointed iron
Christian Louboutin pumps 12cm Red pointed iron
http://www.clsneakersmall.com