Monday, June 11, 2007

Bubbleheads Escape!

I just want to say thank you to all of you who blogged about Wicked Crispy this week. It's a huge honor and I'm very grateful. Check out a few samples of what folks are saying about Bubbleheads:
Entertainment Weekly
Highly Recommended
Thanks guys, and be sure to keep stopping back for more art updates!


Mr. JOB said...

Ever consider doing the entire bounty hunter "scum" panorama from Empire?

Donut Shop said...

If it weren't for EW featuring you, I would've missed out on your talent.

Rock on!

nacho said...

I love your work. I've been a fan ever since I joined FBTB forums 2 years back...I actually once asked you via e-mail if I could use your older bubbleheads for my own tiny run-down forums hahaha
anyways i really like your work!

Hex said...

Glad to do it, your work is fantastic!