Thursday, July 19, 2007

Links a Poppin!


From now on-- you can view my art at Deviant Art here. It's an easy gallery link, so you don't have to search the archives of this blog for all your favorite Star Wars Bubbleheads.

Also, I'll be posting on an artist community blog called 7 Days of Sketching. I'm a bit humbled by the amazing talent of the artists that already post there, but I'll be throwing in my 2 cents from time to time. By the way, the pic you see is of caracature of a Nut Vendor(seriously!) selling his wares outside the NeoPet studios. A couple of friends and I decided to characature him here and here.

1 comment:

Mr. Karswell said...

This gonna sound like something you've heard me say a million times before, great drawing, weak text. You ever think about forgetting pre-made computer fonts and just creating your own hand drawn lettering? I bet you could kill at it.