Thursday, July 19, 2007

Scary Cat


This piece is my very first digital painting, done for my good buddy Joseph's birthday the other day. Cat in the Hat is one of our most loathed movies. It's deeply offensive on so many levels, not the least of which is that it's not funny for a second. Mainly it's just creepy. Very, very creepy.

Anyway, sorry I've been neglecting my blogging duties. In case you're wondering where I've been, I got hired at a company called NeoPets, which is this online/children's/game/customizable pet/thing. It's got a pretty big following, and for the last month I've been doing prop design. It's a pretty sweet gig, and they're keeping me really busy. So, I apologize for the artistic slowdown, but stay posted...more stuff is on it's way.

4 comments:

Mr. Karswell said...

Further proof you rule of course, for one thing you were able to get this finished without wanting to rip out your own eyeballs.

Darren Demers said...

This is one of the most incredible article I've read in a really long time. I hope you update this blog often because I’m anxious to read more about. cotton king size bed sheets online , bridal bed sheets designs pakistani

SAVIOLA said...

This information is very helpful .Thank you for sharing with us. This blog is educative and informative in helping us to build our carrier, keep up the good work. Also, check nwu kano cut off mark

SAVIOLA said...

Your blog is very informative and nice to read such high-quality content. There is lots of information on your blog, thank you for sharing with us. I want to share some important information with you regarding when is unical post utme form out