Friday, June 8, 2007

Nicole Richie


Sorry, cheap shot. No, it's the Pale Man from one of the best movies I've seen so far this year: Pan's Labyrinth. As far as Guillermo del Toro's movies go, I didn't think it was possible to top the Devil's Backbone- but somehow he did. You rarely see a mix of fantasy and reality work so well on screen as you do in this movie. And let's face it- who can forget the grotesque Pale Man, played brilliantly by Doug Jones.

I will continue to do Star Wars characters, but I'm going to throw in a couple curve balls from time to time...hope you like. And please, leave lots of comments. I love hearing what you're digging, what you would like to see more of, less of, etc. Let me hear from you!

9 comments:

Kim said...

I love this one. Will you be selling it or prints?

gun89ofor said...

Hey, I love your stuff, but could you please do a character from Amadeus?

Mukpuddy said...

Your stuff is great dude, love the Star Wars pics, infact I love all of it!! Kepp it up, can't wait to see what comes next!!

Mukpuddy said...

ps- I always liked the blue guy behind the keyboard in Jabbas Palace (hint, hint)!!

MilesT said...

Love this! I like that you can see the shadow of Pan on the wall. Keep up the amazing work.

David Jackson said...

I watched this movie again last night, and I am so glad that I saw this today, well played sir.

Doctor Tura said...

I like very much. EL LABERINTO DEL FAUNO is the best movie from my country, Spain

Jenniferofthejungle said...

Amazing one! I love Pan's Labyrinth and this is just amazing.

Unknown said...

LOVE IT - saw it while scrolling down and knew right away what it was from!